17 Jun, 2021
Release Notice Date: 2021/06/17
Production Release Date: 2021/05/14
Expected Maintenance Duration: NA
Release Type: Recommended Update - All Carriers
1.0.34 (M.1.1.12) 2021.5.14
- GPS waiting time is adjusted for synching of correct UTC time.
- Fix the SW bug for sleep waiting time on specific case.
- (MCU) MTK power pin pulse duration is adjusted for recovering of MTK boot failure.
- (MCU) When wakeup from deep-sleep is failed, next time for retrying wakeup is much longer than
expected. This SW bug is fixed.
1.0.29 (M.1.1.11) 2020.9.4
- Support AES128 encrypted reporting and can be configurable.
- Date/Time is acquired from cellular network when it can’t sync with GPS time
- Feature for tracking SOS button-press counter is added
1.0.28 (M.1.1.11) 2019.11.12
- Add parameter option for TCP keep-alive function
- (MCU) Improve MCU stability
1.0.26 (M.1.1.10) 2019.7.10
- In specific environment, network cell info is not updated and report as ‘0’. This sw bug is
- As receiving command from server in the middle of OTA, OTA is terminated and return timeout
error. This abnormal procedure is fixed.
- (MCU) MCU recovery function is fixed when entering deep sleep.
V 1.0.25 (M.1.1.9) 2019.7.1
- On wake up from deep-sleep under no-gps or weak-gps area, the problem sometimes not acquiring
current time is fixed.
- Function name is changed : Emergency Alert